For our client, a leading European publisher located in Warsaw, we are looking for a person for the position of Team Leader who will be a part of the process of establishing the Shared Services Team and thereafter he/she will lead the team while at the same time have a hands-on involvement in the daily operating routines and procedures.
- creation, management and development of a new international accounting team (6-8 employees),
- coordinating the process of integrating and migrating finance and accounting processes in collaboration with local finance teams,
- coordinating completion of all accounting activities (AP/AR/GL) for applicable entities in line with the policies and procedures, including ensuring timely and accurate month/quarter/ year-end closing and provides reports for them,
- supporting and driving daily processing in the Team based on SLA agreements with internal customers,
- provide efficient and compliant accounting documents workflow, developing and communicating relevant procedures,
- defining Service Delivery Model,
- leading the Team by setting direction, strategy and goals,
- control costs within pre-defined annual cost objectives,
- proactively monitor the internal environment,
- establishes customer service standards and requirements,
- close cooperation with Management and Business.
- 5 years of experience in a similar position in a dynamic, multinational environment, including 2-3 years in a leadership role,
- practical experience in accounts receivable and payable role, including cash application and cash collection, general ledger,
- University degree in finance/accounting/business administration or related field,
- knowledge of international VAT regulations and international accounting standards,
- project management experience, including playing a leadership role in delivering successful projects,
- hands-on, proactive approach and willingness to challenge the status quo,
- fluent English and Polish,
- openness to a business trip.
- attractive employment contract,
- a possibility of building a new organization structure,
- benefits package (additional days off, internal trainings),
- office in a convenient location.