WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You will support our projects in different areas from centralization, through standardization and process improvements to bring value to the clients across industries and geographies. Your key areas of responsibility will cover:
- Analysis of current way of working to define improvements in the process
- Standardization/harmonization of processes to support efficient strategic initiatives
- Working with global clients to drive transformations focused on process centralizations
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Passion for process analysis, drive for change, and proven business acumen
- Open mind and constantly learning
- Proficiency in English; an advanced knowledge of another foreign language will be an asset (German, French, etc.)
- Willingness to travel (up to 80-100% of working hours spent at client locations)
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
Our Commitment to you:
- Dynamic, very often changing and challenging, but also – supportive, enjoyable, diverse (50/50 men and women) and secure international working environment
- Super-fast learning curve (depending also on You) both in hard business and soft skills
- Prestigious, multinational clients – you will work for some of the most famous companies in the world
- Flexibility with regards to the project setup and your personal/working time (telework an option)
- Very competitive and rewarding pay on merits, benchmarked with the market
Apply ONLINE. If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.