For our client, a leading manufacturing company with operations in more than 60 countries, we are looking for candidates to join a new, fast-growing department. Due to dynamic development and growth in the Global Service Center in Wroclaw the company is establishing a team which will manage accurate and efficient processing of customer orders through the electronic purchase order processing portals and platforms.
- manage all order validation and exception processing activities,
- highlight customers requiring teaching touchless order processing,
- manage customer touchless status,
- contact with country Customer Service Representatives (CSR) in case of unreadable orders,
- monitor and forward non-orders (inquiries) to the relevant CSR,
- internal customer service,
- supporting the development of OCR technologies,
- looking for opportunities to increase the efficiency and quality of data flow and processes,
- delivering reports to designated business areas.
- minimum 1-3 years of work experience for an international company,
- experience of working on large ERP system- perfect SAP,
- fluent in English (B2)- additional European languages a bonus,
- analytical mindset,
- experience in master data, supply chain, order management, order sales processing, logistics- will be beneficial,
- strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team.
- attractive salary,
- private medical care,
- life insurance,
- Multisport card,
- working in a modern office in the center of Wroclaw,
- attractive relocation package,
- work in a dynamic, respectful, inclusive and friendly environment with open door policy.