Mission: The Finance & Operations analyst, has a proven Accounting experience and is an expert in business tools such as SAP. He/she acts as the bridge between internal IT as they build the insurance accounting in SAP Joey, and automate the premium calculation in SAP BPC, and ensure that the vision of the contractors and end users involved are aligned. His/her role is to support the Head of Finance & Operations in all the ongoing projects that enables a better data management, report building and communications amongst the Insurance community.
1. To ensure transition from Sogecore Accounting System to SAP Joey, for AMIC past and current calendar years.
2. To assure proper bridge between SAP Joey invoicing and AMT payment/Direct debits.
3. To be the bridge on the premium calculation project, between external IT Consultants and our colleagues.
• Engaging with Heads of Insurance on their respective premiums principles and allocation methodologies.
• Conducting tests in order to assess the functionnalites developped by IT at each step the development.
• Understanding of the final outcome/objectives of the project and direct each stakeholder in that regards.
4. To propose recommendations to the process owners (management) in relation with their LoB objectives.
5. To take over specific assignments delegated by the head of Finance & Operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, (Any accounting certification would be a plus),.
- 3-5 years of experiences in accounting, and Finance in general.
- Experience in project management would be valuable. Fluent in English,
- French would be a big plus.
- Flexible to work part time in Poland and in Luxembourg.
- Interesting work in international environment with modern working tools.
- Professional training / studies refund.
- Language training during working hours.
- Subsidized canteen and "fruit Wednesday".
- Social package includes: private medical care in Medicover; MultiSport, cafeteria system; retirement program for employees, group insurance.
- Holiday funds.
- Additional day off on the Steelworker’s Day (4th of May).
Wyrażam zgodę na pozostawienie moich danych osobowych w bazie danych ArcelorMittal Business Center of Excellence Poland Sp. z o.o Sp. k. z siedzibą w Dąbrowie Górniczej, al. J. Piłsudskiego 92, oraz na przetwarzanie ich dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.97 O ochronie danych osobowych Dz. U. Nr 133 poz. 883).