State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
European Shareholder Services Associate II - SSGA Poland-3
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-597544
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
- Processing of subscription and redemption activity into systems.
- Ensuring all instructions received from Clients are aligned with SSGA’s instruction procedures and security controls.
- Investigation of any reconciliation exceptions related to subscription and redemption activity.
- Anti-money laundering / suspicious activity monitoring controls.
- Data analysis and report design.
- Ongoing implementation and maintenance of standard operating processes and procedures.
- Support a culture of effective challenge to evolve daily operational processes, recommend and implement changes and deliver continuous improvement.
- Maintain the highest standards of conduct and integrity within the business and ensure compliance with industry practice, company policies, statute and regulatory requirements in all matters.
- Collaborate with team members in other sites to ensure that operating model is consistent and to share best practice.
- Participate in key projects to improve efficiencies and re-evaluate processes.
- You will have strong analytical skills and a positive organised approach to investigating queries and exceptions.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with colleagues at all levels of the organisation.
- You will be able to work confidently both independently and as part of a team.
- You have the ability to plan and run multiple priorities and tasks with the skills to adapt and be flexible to change in a delivery focused, deadline driven environment
- You are willing to assume responsibility and take ownership of tasks assigned.
Level Of Education:
Degree qualified (or equivalent) with a financial or analytical discipline preferred.
Very good English, other languages an advantage.
Previous Level Of Experience:
Robust industry experience within Investment Operations or Transfer Agency function is desirable.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.