What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and benefit package.
- Permanent employment contract or B2B.
- Opportunity to demonstrate your own initiatives.
- Opportunity to participate in an international projects.
- Opportunity to participate in training and development programs.
- Administration of LAN infrastructure/Active Directory/MS Windows Server
- Data backup and data security systems
- Administration and support for Enterprise-class systems, including SQL database servers and application servers.
- Technical support for internal and external clients - 2nd line support.
- Performs evaluation, diagnostic and troubleshooting of PC or network hardware and software.
- Coordinates resolution of user problems/requests with other members of the end user support team.
- Participation in an international projects and implementations.
- Proposes on-going improvements to support processes and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position as an end user support.
- The ability to resolve complex endpoint hardware and software problems through systematic troubleshooting.
- Strong experience with MS Windows 7, MS Windows 10; MS Windows Server 2008/2012 (AD, DNS, DHCP, MS SQL, SMB, data backup systems, PowerShell).
- Knowledge of LAN and TCP / IP protocols.
- Knowledge of the MS Office package (in particular MS Excel, MS Access).
- Good knowledge of issues related to IT security.
- Experience with relational databases (MS SQL/Oracle).
- Ability to plan and work to an identified set of priorities.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as with other team members and crossfunctionally.
- An outstanding customer service orientation, with a positive can-do attitude.
- Proactive, energetic, team-oriented, professional self-starter with excellent organization skills.
- Fluent English.