Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
AS a Security Administration Intern, you will be dedicated to assist ISRM team in the automation manual tasks and improving existing automated items, such as Perl/PowerShell/SQL scripts.
During the spare time, you will be responsible for supporting second level ISM complex access and provisioning requests, within established Service Level Agreement.
Candidate should be able to fulfill most of items below:
- Ability to write scripts to automate repetitive tasks
- A strong interest in technology and Information Security
- Knowledge of any of the following platforms: z/OS, AS/400, Unix, Linux, Active Directory, Oracle, DB2, CICS
- Good English
- Ability to think analytically and problem solve
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Flexibility, adaptability, and a willingness to learn and try new things is essential
Items below are secondary priority, however Intern might be requested to perform below tasks on his spare time:
- Perform first level ISM user system access requests with a 95% in 24 Hours Service Level Agreement.
- Administer user systems and data entitlements, across multiple platforms and applications
- Ensure system access requests are processed with high quality and accuracy.
- Handles unique or complex security access requests which can require Oracle, UNIX, SQL, AD and/or Mainframe knowledge
- Coordinate with local security coordinators and application data owners to ensure access to programs and applications are processed and verified, within the most current standards and requirements.
- Provide coverage and support for ISM hotline
- Ability to use standard desktop tools effectively, including Microsoft Office, working with Excel formulas.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to gain IT, finance knowledge, and much more...
- Attractive salary
- Training opportunities and dynamic career development
- Daily interaction with team members across the globe
- Software development of systems which process multi-million dollar operations
- Cutting edge technologies