The Senior BI Consultant provides expertise in the design, development and operation of subject matter areas and associated reports contained within the enterprise data warehouse as well as other data sources. Engages with operations teams to understand and translate business requirements into operational designs for business intelligence projects. Support the development of productive relationships with non-IT staff performing BI-related activities and management, operational and other reporting activities. Continually align BI and reporting project requirements to broader IT strategies and architectures. Maintain technical competency, participate in vendor and customer meetings and assist in advancing the Business Intelligence services. Drive continuous improvements to keep BI architecture and solutions aligned with current and future business needs.
- Must have an extensive knowledge of data warehouse and data mart concepts or/and “In memory” analytics and other data storage technologies (i.e. Qlik View Data Files QVD)
- Develops conceptual and logical data models for building effective decision support systems.
- Translate conceptual design specifications in close collaboration with business owners, and design and develop BI solutions.
- Capture business, technical and operational requirements and create / communicate business intelligence options (ETLs, cubes, analytics).
- Data Modelling and Enterprise Data Warehouse Design and Operation. Developing and testing programs to extract, cleanse, transform and load from source systems into Data Warehouse or/and other data technologies (i.e. “In Memory”, QVD etc.)
- Serving as application administrator for ETL/BI tools.
- Building Management, Operational, and ad hoc reports.
- Develop quality control measures, testing measures, and the accuracy of data standards to support deployment of solutions for the business.
- Responsible for gathering and assessing business information needs and preparing data and reporting requirements. Performs analysis, development and evaluation of data mining in a data warehouse environment which includes data design, database architecture, metadata and repository creation.
- Reviews and validates data loaded into the data warehouse for accuracy.
- Provides technical consulting to users and advises them on conflicts and inappropriate data usage
- Responsible for prototyping solutions, preparing test scripts, and conducting tests and for data replication, extraction, loading, cleansing, and data modelling for data warehouses.
You will be working in the Business Intelligence (BI) Consulting Team in Krakow and Katowice. We are a team of experienced BI experts who are passionate about integrating, analyzing and visualizing data to provide valuable insights to the customers.
So far, we delivered number of solutions based on various technologies such as: QlikView/Qlik Sense, Microsoft BI (SSRS, SSIS), Power BI, SAP Business Objects and Service Now – Performance Analytics.
What we offer?
Working in a close-knit team
and a friendly atmosphere
Debelopment od expert
or leader competences
those for recommending
A wide range of training
Possibility to work
of additional benefits
(fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
-you choose what tou want
and joint celebrations
opportunities and interesting
Private medical care,
also for your family
Capgemini is one of the leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talkinf aboug it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services
, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, trough managing equipment and operating systems, interna lor access networks tomanaging applications. IT operations, availability , configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a numer foreign languages.