As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
A career within Enterprise Architecture services, will provide you with the opportunity to bring our clients a competitive advantage through defining their technology objectives, assessing solution options, and devising architectural solutions that help them achieve both strategic goals and meet operational requirements. We help build software and design data platforms, manage large volumes of client data, develop compliance procedures for data management, and continually researching new technologies to drive innovation and sustainable change.
Azure and Office 365 Cloud Solution Architect
- Delivery of IT solutions in cloud, hybrid and on-premises model for Enterprise customers - banks, telecoms, corporations.
- Work closely with the rest of the team and the business to architect and design Microsoft-cloud, hybrid, on-premises based solutions.
- Analysis of business requirements and selection of appropriate solutions for the cloud platform.
- Solving design and technical problems.
- Designing secure and scalable systems for industry using Azure services.
- Identifying the possibilities of optimization and transformation of client IT infrastructure.
- Initial customer engagement and pre-sales assistance.
- English B2/C1
- Travel requirements: occasional trips to UK and EU
- Minimum of 5+ years of overall IT industry experience.
- Minimum of 1+ year in solution architecture role using IaaS, PaaS, SaaS (Azure / Office 365).
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions based on industry standards with focus on Microsoft-cloud based (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS) capabilities.
- Experience or reasonable understanding of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) approach using machine-readable definition files (for example: ARM Templates, DSC, Terraform).
- Experience or reasonable understanding of computer security: security and identity on Azure/Office365, network security, application security, security protocols, cryptography, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, etc.
- Experience or reasonable understanding of some aspecta of network stack and network protocols.
- Experience in developing scripts in PowerShell.
- Knowledge of claims-based authentication (SAML/OAuth), MFA, JIT, JWT, etc…
- Knowledge of mission critical solutions with HA, DR, multi-tier, multi-tenant and geo-redundant service design and management.
- Knowledge of Azure confirmed with certificate, completed implementation or operational support.
- Knowledge of Office365 confirmed with certificate, completed implementation or operational support.
Perfect candidate should have knowledge equivalent to at least one of the following Microsoft Exams (certificates not required but nice to have):
- 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals,
- 70-537: Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack,
- 70-473: Designing and Implementing Cloud Data Platform Solutions,
- 70-475: Designing and Implementing Big Data Analytics Solutions.