Currently, for our Client - one of the new SSC in Krakow, an international leader in technological solutions we are looking for candidates for a position of
- monitoring and performing payments,
- processing invoices and credit notes,
- preparing bank transfers and settlement of accounts,
- handling incoming queries and providing a solution to the vendors,
- Balance Sheet reconciliations,
- period-closing activities,
- preparation of documents for internal and external audit,
- initiating and contributing improvements ideas within the AP area
- supporting migration of AP processes from European countries to Krakow,
- providing support to other team members and mentoring new joiners.
- University degree in Finance and Accounting or equivalent,
- min. 1 year of experience in the AP process,
- good understanding of AP/PTP process,
- very good command of English and Dutch (min. B2 level),
- knowledge of SAP and Excel MS Office,
- very good team-work skills,
- attention to detail and high level of accuracy,
- proficient communication skills.
- possibility for further development in the AP area,
- a challenging job in a professional and dynamic team,
- professional development in a company of new technology,
- private medical care and competitive benefits,
- comfortable and modern office.