State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Business Control Risk Supervisor - SA
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-610022
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
We’re seeking a new member of our team who will:
- Control Monitoring & Testing: Proactively challenge control environment in business, including Fund Accounting and Fund Administration area. Perform “deep dive” investigations on business processes and assist in the identification and socialization of control gaps. Perform business-aligned Control Testing & Assurance for risks and controls executed in Poland.
- Incident management: Review and challenge incidents reported in the business. Analyze risk data, risk indicators and risk trends. Provide reporting as required by management and Business.
- Control Framework: Work with business units to improve the control framework and develop action plans to remediate identified control gaps. Ensure that risk incidents and issues are assessed, prioritized, tracked, and reported for review at appropriate intervals to the relevant bodies. Assist in the writing of policies and procedures associated with business risk controls.
- Issue Management(Archer): Review and approve Issues/Control Gaps logged in Archer; perform independent review or remediating actions; verify evidence of completion and approve Issues for closure in Archer.
- Risk Assessments: Identify risk areas and support Risk Assessments (INFRA, RCSA) performed by line Fund Accounting and Fund Administration teams.
- Risk reporting: Provide strong management reporting. Monitor, actively manage and reports risk and compliance issues. Timely escalate any risk matters to SSBI GmbH Poland Branch senior management and to the SSBI GmbH Poland branch Head of FLOD Business Controls.
- Collaboration: Establish strong relationships with key functional teams operating in Poland, including Fund Accounting and Fund Administration Line Teams, Business Control teams, Enterprise Risk Management and Corporate Compliance.
To be successful in this role, your experience should include:
- Good understanding of Fund Accounting and/or Fund Administration, Derivatives, SecVal is a plus
- Experience or Interest in Risk Management and Compliance
- Excellent writing, data management, and reporting skills
- Good facility with MS Office (especially Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Attention to detail and dedication to the pursuit of data quality
- High degree of intellectual curiosity·
- Good work-life balance
- Employees savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.