Mission: For better quality delivery of IT services in Europe, SAP Center of Excellence (SAP CoE) has been created within’ ArcelorMittal Business CoE. It is a unique Team, created by combination of IT SAP and business experts who are responsible for functional maintenance, improvements and projects of SAP solutions. To ensure challenges and flexibility of learning path in scope of SAP CoE, there are also Authorizations, Testing Factory and Development Factory Teams.
- End users support, resolve reported incidents within Order to Cash process in local and European landscape
- Analysis of business clients needs and implementation of changes within SAP SD module based on business requests for changes (RFCs)
- Cooperation with ABAP team within the scope of leading changes, projects
- Test new solutions (regression tests/ integration tests, module tests, acceptance tests)
- Create documentation for new solutions, changes
- Provide trainings for end users
- Continues improvement in SAP solutions, Order to Cash process, SD module
- Support national/international projects carried out in SAP support office, maintaining all or part of projects in the SD area in cooperation with business and IT.
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements of corporate and external audit
Minimum Applicant Attribute:
- Education / Qualification: master, engineer
- Subject: Logistic (sales and distribution, transportation), Customer Relationship Management or IT
- Language: Polish and English (advanced), French, German, Spanish, Italian (any level is a plus)
Other Minimum Requirements:
- Familiarity with SAP – ECC and/or CRM environment
- Expirience in SAP SD module (other modules knowledge is advantage)
- Solution oriented, flexible and a reliable team player with attention to details
- Ability to learn new solutions and technical tools
- Programming skills that allows to debug existing solutions (or desire to learn programming) - ABAP preffered
- Ability to work under pressure (meet deadlines)
Other Desired Requirements:
- Several years of experience as a consultant or key user of SAP OTC / SD, CRM
- Knowledge about business processes in industry (metallurgical industry preferred) – especially in Order to Cash area, CRM
- Knowledge about Software Development Lifecycle
- Deep understanding of SAP SD module. Certification is advantage
- Knowledge about SAP Solution Manager
- Familiarity with other ERP class solutions
- Programming with ABAP
- Interesting work in international environment with modern working tools.
- Professional trainings / studies refund.
- Language trainings.
- Subsidized canteen and "fruit Wednesday".
- Social package includes: private medical care in Medicover; MultiSport, cafeteria system; retirement program for employees, group insurance.
- Holiday funds.
- Additional day off on the Steelworker’s Day (4th of May).
day off on the
Wyrażam zgodę na pozostawienie moich danych osobowych w bazie danych ArcelorMittal Business Center of Excellence Poland Sp. z o.o Sp. k. z siedzibą w Dąbrowie Górniczej, al. J. Piłsudskiego 92, oraz na przetwarzanie ich dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.97 O ochronie danych osobowych Dz. U. Nr 133 poz. 883).