State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Marketing Manager, Officer
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-607525
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
The Marketing Manager role sits within Global Marketing’s Client Marketing and Communications team to primarily support key priorities and create content around key themes and priorities for the business. The main responsibilities will include:
- Help execute marketing campaigns from beginning to end with a focus on strategy development, tactics and metrics.
- Work closely with stakeholders and create key messages and other key marketing content including client emails, event invitations, PPTs, talking points etc
- Implement and execute client engagement strategy for top clients through digital platforms
- Maintain communication with all marketing channels (e.g. creative, employee communications, PR, events, editorial), clients (both internal and external) and vendors
To be successful in this role, your experience should include:
- University degree, ideally in a communications-related discipline.
- Five to eight years of communications experience, preferably within financial services
- Excellence in verbal and written communications and knowledge of communications best practices.
- Fluency in English, language skills such as French, German or Italian would be useful
- Solid understanding of social media, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and general computer proficiency.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to interface with colleagues from all disciplines, backgrounds and cultures to produce content that is interesting and relevant.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.