We are looking for a Junior Business Analyst – entry level position - to join our Corporate Planning & Business Controlling team, who can support in the following tasks.
- Cooperation with team focused on designing, preparation and analyzing management reports (periodic and ad-hoc);
- Participation in month closing controlling activities (Budget Control, Forecasting, SAP inputs);
- Engagement in various optimization initiatives (quality improvement, cost efficiency, etc.);
- Delivery of comprehensive analysis and solutions for the business, reflecting deep understanding of the key business challenges.
- Strong education background with University Degree in Economics / Finance / Controlling;
- Business partnering skills, with ability to effectively challenge day to day tasks. Aptitude is essential, while short experience in the area is welcomed (internship or similar);
- Good understanding of P&L, Balance Sheet, ratio analysis;
- ‘Hands on’ and ‘can-do’ mindset, pro-active and problem solving attitude;
- Analytical thinking and details oriented;
- Good English skills written and oral communication (essential);
- Advanced practical knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint (essential);
- Good understanding of SAP will be an asset;
- Capability and flexibility to acquire and apply new knowledge in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- A great opportunity to launch your career within a challenging international organization (Top 30 European Construction Companies);
- Possibility of integrating a top performance team that is engaged in the core business of the company (not a shared-service standard position).