Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
Why BBH? Over the years, we have been fortunate to forge relationships with companies, institutions, families and individuals who appreciate our integrity, perspective, sense of partnership and long-term perspective. The loyalty we earn from our clients comes from two things: the quality of our people and the culture of our firm. We attract and invest in the best people in the industry, rewarding teamwork, innovation and above all, client satisfaction. As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We hire bright, self-starters, educate them on our client‘s needs, provide the framework and tools to succeed—then give them the freedom to excel. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees by giving them constant opportunities to learn new skills, work across different disciplines and move into new challenges. Most importantly, we encourage you to be yourself and have fun.
We are currently seeking Client Service Representative / Senior Representative - Custody who will serve as a contact for Custody clients and provides timely and accurate resolution of client inquiries to ensure exceptional levels of client service are met. In this role you will perform daily service and transaction work and actively participates in the execution of client account conversions.
- Proactively respond to custody related client inquiries on a daily basis.
- Work with internal departments to prioritize client requests, deliverables and issue resolution.
- Utilize relevant internal technology solutions to effectively manage client inquiries.
- Introduce and familiarize clients with new technology, automation tools and products.
- Complete monthly client reporting requirements.
- Assist in maintaining and reporting on client service related metrics.
- Participate in team based project work and audits.
- Monitor receipt of all client documentation and analyze exposure of missing documentation to BBH/client.
- Ensure proper escalation and follow through on claims.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); Additional fluency in French is preferred.
- Prior work experience in a client servicing role.
- BA/BS degree, and/or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and resolve client needs.
- Ability to build and maintain internal and external client relationships.
- Ability to learn and utilize new technologies to research, analyze, and resolve client needs.
- Experience in reporting and managing multiple data sources.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Excel.
What we offer:
- Working in a company with rich tradition and culture
- Being an important member of the organization, we are not a BPO/SSC
- Meaningful job with possibilities to make a difference
- Numerous learning and development opportunities – language courses, additional trainings
- Atmosphere built on trust, support and mutual respect
- Rich benefit and bonus package
- Attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- Modern facilities fostering collaboration and fun
- Work-life balance