State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Governance Specialist, Senior Associate
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-611606
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Governance Specialist assists Governance Manager in supporting Senior Management in informed decision making process. The role holder will be responsible for data collection/processing, analysis and making initial recommendations.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Delivery of key tasks in accordance with established process specifics.
- Efficient communication and relationship management with multiple stakeholders (including Senior Management, Business Unit Heads etc.).
- Close cooperation with Management Information (MI) Team to build and maintain uninterrupted flow of data.
- Cooperation with relevant parties in order to ensure/strengthen informed decision making process.
- Preparation of data for analysis/validation of Governance Manager and/or Senior Governance Manager.
- Prioritization and time management to support multiple tasks in parallel.
- Making initial recommendations regarding leading governance policies and processes.
- Timely and accurate delivery of governance/administrative tasks.
- Support in preparation of presentations and coordination of visits of external visitors and key personnel within State Street EMEA Region.
- Coordination of tasks resulting from internal and external audits and monitoring of results with respective Business Units.
- Ad-hoc reporting according to needs of stakeholders.
- Collating and tracking execution of actions raised on various governance forums/meetings.
- Risk and Issues identification
- Process and data analysis.
Core Business Requirements:
- Experience in change management.
- Proficiency in English is a must. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- Understanding of Lean or other process improvement concepts.
- Experience of working with managers at senior and middle levels.
- Experience of working under tight deadlines with multiple ad-hoc requests in parallel.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills including experience in face to face presentations to senior management.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Problem solving ability.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.