Senior Software Developer/Lead - Python
Evidence Lab Innovations
Job Reference #
UBS Evidence Lab Engineering team is looking for talented developer to help architect some of the industry's most innovative research techniques and methodologies. As a member of the team, you will be focused on engineering and data analysis.
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
- build large scale analytical programs using Python and SQL
- examine, analyze, and perform ETL on new data sources
- execute on projects with extremely high visibility across the industry
As a Software Developer in UBS Evidence Lab, you will be joining one of the most premier and innovative research teams in the world. As a part of the team, you will be working alongside talented and approachable developers, including seasoned former Silicon Valley software engineers, who are able to provide guidance and mentorship in the areas of data analysis and machine-learning, and building high-performance software. You’ll be working in the team in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park).
You can learn more about Evidence Lab here.
- hold Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- experience using Python, C#, Java, or a comparable OOO programing language
- good knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- knowledge of relational databases
- a good communicator, in both written and spoken English
- eager to learn about and to implement new technologies in data engineering
- detail oriented
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."