As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 422 companies from Fortune 500 list. We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 10,000 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
Do you want to have impact on the reality that surrounds us? Choose future with PwC. We combine new technologies with business needs. We invent solutions that shape the markets. We are looking for high potential people from various environments, universities, and departments.
Due to the dynamic development, we are looking for a person for the position: SAP Consultant (in the area of financial accounting)
SAP Consultant (in the area of financial accounting)
Role:• Participation in SAP Solutioning and design and/ or
• Participation in SAP implementation projects and/or
• SAP Infrastructure design/deployment and/ or
• SAP Operational excellence/key user
• At least 2 years of experience in the SAP FI (AP, AR, GL, AA, BL, TRM, CM, TR-CM)
• Good communication skills in English (German Is also highly recommended)
• BSc/MSc degree in Economic Science, Computer Science or equivalent
• Experienced roles require technical / functional background
• Strong interpersonal skills, fast learning, teamwork, good analytical, consulting and problem solving skills, strong communication skills
• Working on a new project within a new team of professionals
• Opportunity for professional development within a big international well-known company
• Excellent working conditions and a friendly working atmosphere
• Attractive compensation with additional benefits package