Geospatial Data Delivery Analyst (Evidence Lab)
Job Reference #
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for Data Analyst to:
- work on processing and preparation of data in the data warehouse for analysis including harvesting data, validating data elements, loading data, transforming data, enhancing data - ETL (Extract, Transform and Load)
- perform data cleansing and preparation; work with structured and unstructured data
- work with geospatial based data including though not limited to business rooftop and/or point of interest data, spatial files (both vector and raster based and others), and other web-mined data sets
- work autonomously or with a team depending on project demands
You’ll be working in the UBS Research team in Zabierzow (Eximus Park). We are expanding our industry-leading primary research platform called Evidence Lab. At the heart of this organization is the ability to systematically harvest, cleanse, structure and analyze primary data using cutting edge techniques and tools to answer key investment questions concerning the companies, industries and markets that UBS covers.
You can learn more about Evidence Lab here.
- familiarity with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, data analysis, charting etc.)
- inquisitive character with great attention to detail
- great analytical and problem solving skills
- interest/experience in a data analytics
- experience with SQL or any other query/scripting language would be an asset
- a team player willing to learn / share solutions and best practices from your colleagues
- creative and outside of the box thinker
- able to multi-task, have sense of urgency and focus on deadlines
- efficient English speaker/writer
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."