In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Ensures maintenance of master data related to controlling
- Calculates non-Standard Accruals.
- Calculates and prepares managerial reports in pre-agreed format and ensuring data correctness and completeness.
- Performs the month end, quarter end and the year-end close process
- Develops and maintain successful working relationships with suppliers, employees, OpCos and other key stakeholders
- Executes assigned process controls and proactively report any instances of non-compliance
- Identifies issues and use the agreed escalation route in a timely manner if an issue should arise
- Responds to queries from OpCo via e-mail/telephone in alignment with service management processes
- Performs first numerical analysis and variance explanation
- Performs simple changes on template of reporting (data modelling)
- Ensures control of Capex long list
- Performs product costing calculation
- Coordinates compliance of the process and proactively introduce best practices
- Performs ad-hoc request as per requirements of OpCo Controllers
- Provides audit support specific to managerial accounting/reporting
You are The Candidate if:
- You have the relevant educational background and/or experience in finance/accounting.
- You have knowledge of managerial accounting and relevant regulations.
- You have excellent Excel skills.
- You are focused on results and details.
- You have excellent collaborative skills allowing to effectively manage relationships with key stakeholders.
- Your English is on a very good level.
- You have a working knowledge of English and German (as an asset)
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process