For our client, a leading global manufacturing company, we are looking for candidates to join the new Global Services Center structures in Wroclaw.
- processing and monitoring all aspects of the procurement process, from incoming purchasing requests to handling of blocked invoices according to defined rules, content, delivery requirements and required documents,
- creation and closing of purchase orders based on defined rules and regulations,
- processing of responses from suppliers,
- monitoring of delivery deadlines according to defined rules,
- escalation solving (e.g. delivery deviations),
- processing of deviations in billing and goods receipt caused by the supplier,
- complaint support towards the supplier,
- master data maintenance (e.g. supplier/material master data).
- fluent in German and English,
- university degree in a related field,
- experience in Procurement / SCM / Logistics / Data Analysis (at least 1 year),
- good knowledge of procurement tools (e.g. SAP MM or equivalent ERP),
- additionally, strong customer orientation and good communication skills are desired as well as a solution-oriented and structured way of working and a good analytical thinking ability,
- an ability to drill-down and find solutions independently as well as an interest in new technologies, openmindedness and enthusiasm will be a plus,
- an analytical and strategic way of thinking,
- fun working as part of an international team and being an active team player will round off your profile.
- opportunity to work in a startup atmosphere,
- long-term, stable employment,
- market remuneration,
- modern office in the center of Wroclaw,
- package of benefits including medical care,
- career and development opportunities.