State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Instructional Designer, Associate 2
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-613655
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
In the role of Instructional Designer you will be:
- Working with development tools and templates to design and develop learning deliverables
- Developing and updating different training product types, ILTs/vILTs, online training programmes, Job Aids, and Quick Reference Cards
- Working with different types of input material to create instructional content
- Applying various instructional strategies, models, and theories to develop learning content to enhance learning transfer and greater on-the-job performance
- Working with content SMEs to develop and make modifications to training modules (eLearning and ILT), creating/updating knowledge and performance assessments
- Developing online learning
To be successful in this role, your profile should include:
- B.A. in instructional design, adult education, or related field
- Experience with blended learning
- Working knowledge of learning management systems and SCORM
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products
- Experience with Articulate Storyline
- Understanding all phases of the ADDIE model (Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Evaluation)
- General understanding of adult learning methods, instructional design and assessment principles
- Fluent English speaker (writing, grammar)
- Min 2 years of experience designing instructor led training or e-learning
- PC skills (Microsoft office suite)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- General experience designing and developing ILT as well as train-the-trainer documents
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively across teams / locations
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with multiple stakeholders in a fast paced environment under tight deadlines with changing requirements
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.