Pracodawca zakończył rekrutację na to ogłoszenie
We are currently looking for:
The Alternative Fund Services training team provides technical training, expertise, and guidance for the business line globally. The team will cross the liquidity spectrum from illiquid to liquid, cover various fund structures and domiciles, detail BBH services from Custody and Transfer Agency to Accounting and Administration, and cover the growing suite of technology solutions employed by the servicing teams.
We work in collaboration with the Service Delivery Advisory training discipline and are responsive to business line requests and industry trends. We are proactive on the identification and execution of innovative solutions that will assist our business partners in meeting their goals.
As a key member of this group, the Training Analyst will work closely with internal business lines to support all technical training needs within the various business units. Driven by hiring volumes and business demands, the Training Analyst will adapt to staffing demands, priorities, and initiatives.
Responsibilities - Training Design, Development, & Facilitation:
· Design, develop, and deliver technical training using varied mediums (e.g. instructor-led training, webinars, etc.)
· Master technical topics applicable to the global business needs
· Advocate the priority needs of the global business and design a near term, mid term, and long term training curriculum
· Develop training materials by partnering with subject matter experts for validation, review, and exercises
· Provide regular training updates through strategy meetings and the creation and circulation of a monthly training calendar to all staff within the business lines.
· Coordinate with the Service Delivery Advisory function as needed to develop a ‘best of’ approach to overall training discipline
· Primary degree (finance or accounting related concentration is preferred), and/or equivalent work experience
· Minimum of 3-5 years of related financial services experience; Alternatives experience a major plus
· Excellent presentation / classroom facilitation skills
· Fluency in spoken and written English
· Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
· Familiarity with systems used in Alternatives fund accounting/administration/custody/depositary is an advantage
· Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
· Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and systems
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment while remaining responsible and accountable for results
· Travel may be required
What we offer:
· Working in a company with rich tradition and culture
· Being an important member of the organization
· Meaningful job with possibilities to make a difference
· Numerous learning and development opportunities
· Atmosphere built on trust, support and mutual respect
· Modern facilities fostering collaboration and fun
· Work-life balance
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.