PwC is a powerful network of over 236.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology Services.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
PwC Advisory Financial Crime Unit (FCU) team provides services related to the international financial sector legislation, primarily for Financial Institutions from Western Europe and the United States.
PwC Advisory Financial Crime Unit’s objective is to provide robust client due diligence checks related to various Anti Money Laundering (AML) procedures, such as Know Your Customer (KYC), Transaction Monitoring and FATCA.
What we have to offer:
- Opportunity to be a part of a new PwC Advisory Team
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Unique training package
- Work in a team providing services to global clients
- Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment
- Employees’ benefits
What we expect from you:
- Analytical thinking and ability to successfully resolve complex problems and issues
- Ability to multitask and complete assignments in timely manner with highest standards of quality
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of other European language (German, Scandinavian, French) would be an advantage
- Computer literate (Windows, MS Office)
- Understanding of financial services markets would be an asset
- Minimum Bachelor studies, preferred economics, econometrics, mathematics, language studies
What will be your job:
- Perform research via internal and external sources
- Gather and analyse documentation in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Gain knowledge in Financial Crime area
- Work on client projects delivered in Poland and abroad