- Maximize the functionality of existing systems and develop a longer-term strategy for credit data management architecture across the businesses globally, seeking to achieve standardization as far as this is possible and cost effective.
- To help support and be responsible for managing the data models within the credit area (cash application, cash allocation, debt recovery, trading operations, underwriting, etc) to become the digital change agent for the greater Credit organization and support the digital transformation agenda.
- To scope, develop and implement the data platform and data modelling will allow the connectivity and consolidation of various data elements across the Credit landscape.
- To develop the appropriate middleware and transformation layers, reference data and other primary keys that will allow for the progression to a usable data model.
- To provide support to the digital agenda:
1. Be the senior subject matter expert in the areas of digital data flow and solutions when it comes to big data infrastructure such as SQL databases, data staging and reference data development.
2. Be the lead pathfinder and game changer in helping to further the digital agenda and penetration for credit through implementation of innovative solutions, external awareness of digital trends and quickly developing proof of concepts to validate/invalidate concepts.
3. Ensure that all developed workflows follow the C13 EUC control framework
4. Develop fit for purpose, optimized data infrastructure that will realize the development and implementation of more forward
looking, business insightful analytics.
5. Lead awareness and learning sessions for digital technology, thought processes and acumen with the greater operations and credit teams.
- Ability to navigate the complex data and IT landscape within Credit.
- Ability to quickly synthesize and strategize on the middleware that would enable data consolidation and forward business insight analytics.
- Ability to articulate and translate technical jargon to non-technical teams.
- Experience preferred in solution development and data management (Alteryx, SQL query competency, and or other database platforms)
- Experience in working in a global organisation and in a virtual working environment
- The role requires a strong team player with the ability to work under tight time pressure whilst still maintaining high standards of work.
- The role as well requires a self-starter to driver the delivery of the solution.
- Remain open to different perspectives and challenge as-is ways of working.
- Fluent English
Number of Vacancies: 1
Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.