State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Process Improvement Expert, Senior Associate
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-618429
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
- Demonstrate an unrelenting commitment to introducing improvements and reduce waste whenever possible;
- Contribute to each phase of the project life cycle which includes (but is not limited to) the assessment concerning the feasibility of the change, complete scoping and planning documents, as well as the required solution design and implementation;
- Develop automations in VBA, Python and SQLlite technologies;
- Execute your own time management across a number of change items simultaneously with sufficient communication to stakeholders, ensuring that execution of the change is met within agreed deadlines;
- Report project progress in a timely and accurate manner to relevant key stakeholders. Articulate the risks impacting the delivery in a clear and concise fashion well before delivery deadline;
- Keep detailed documentation of the designed solutions to enable continuity and ease of maintenance;
- Be ready to learn. Broaden your skillset with automation toolkit;
- Pay attention to details and accuracy, while taking an intuitive approach to completing the tasks at hand;
- Drive towards continuous processes improvement, consistently increasing efficiency.
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Finance or related fields;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the financial services industry in areas such as: Software Development, Automation, Finance, Reporting;
- Good knowledge of VBA and Python programming language;
- Knowledge of Tableau and experience with relational databases is a plus;
- Demonstrate a strong ability to power through detailed technical documentation/requirements as well as aptitude for seeking out solutions and knowledge independently;
- Experience of reviewing and improving business processes;
- Ability to break down a problem/process into sequential and logical steps;
- Ability to thrive and function in a deadline driven environment, juggle tasks and responsibilities within peak times;
- Ability to escalate and recommend solutions;
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively;
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Outlook & Excel;
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly effective communication and organization skills;
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented;
- LEAN – like methodology certification is a plus.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.