State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Business Analyst, Senior Associate
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-620091
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
The Finance Risk Infrastructure Business Solutions Team (FRIBS) is responsible for providing business and technology solutions for our Finance and Risk business partners. This role will require familiarity with business analysis for implementation of banking solutions will directly support the Global Banking Modernization Project and other similar projects in the financial services domain. This position will provide an excellent opportunity to interact with many different business areas within the bank.
Business Analyst (Regulatory Reporting), Senior Associate
The Business Analyst will perform business/systems analysis for various Finance, Regulatory Reporting, Treasury, Risk, Planning and Analysis projects. This individual will liaise with the project sponsors stakeholders external vendors and other divisions within State Street to ensure the delivery of quality products within the expected timeframes. This individual must demonstrate subject matter understanding ability to perform business/systems analysis and create documentation that ensures that our development solutions are successfully implemented. This individual must be able to work under minimal direction while keeping management and team members apprised of issues and project status.
The successful candidate must be a strong, decisive, results oriented individual who can develop and manage relationships across the company and with a wide variety of partners, based on trust, teamwork and knowledge.
The following details specific responsibilities for this critical role:
- Identification, analysis and documentation of system and business requirements in Regulatory Reporting environment;
- Analysis, customization and reengineering business processes;
- Development of business process flows;
- Data conversion mapping and testing;
- Application testing, documentation and monitoring for specific results;
- Update of project documentation;
- Status reporting on assigned tasks;
- Knowledge to transfer finance end users;
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis;
- Provide subject matter expertise in the required functional and application area;
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously;
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements;
- Gathers user requirements by attending user meetings and interviewing clients/users;
- Analyze gathered information, using flowcharting and other methodologies;
- Prepares business requirement documentation;
- Conduct more thorough analysis when problem areas are discovered;
- Documents project requirements using clear, concise language, consistent with the appropriate methodologies;
- In addition to users communicates with developers, tester, and implementation specialists;
- May manage special projects, e.g., conducting research, collecting and providing requested data, etc.;
- Works independently to analyze business requirements to increase efficiency and streamline processing;
- Conducts workflow analyses, assesses impact of systems functionality on operations and makes recommendations on integration and process improvements.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 1 – 3 years of experience in the analysis, design, development, enhancement and implementation of software solutions;
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Experience in waterfall and agile mode of project implementation;
- Knowledge of Rational Team Concert, SQL Server 2012, notepad++, Toad will be an advantage;
- Ability to work with multiple distributed teams across time zones;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills on Windows including: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Visio;
- Working international experience in a financial institution is desirable;
- Knowledge of products in investment banking domain;
- Knowledge of the systems development process.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.