Business Analyst / Data Steward
Process, project and program management
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
• Understand the UBS group data policy incl. data governance, data principles and standards and how they apply to WM and P&C
• Analyze, understand and document dependencies between WM and P&C front office data processes and systems and the back office functions in Operations, Finance and Risk and how they relate to risk aggregation capabilities on UBS group level
• Prepare and lead workshops with stakeholders and subject matter experts from affected business and IT functions
• Definition and implementation of data quality controls within WM and P&C according to the UBS group data policy
• Perform data quality controls based on input from subject matter experts
• Create data artefacts required for WM and P&C data management, incl. data dictionary, data process flow documentation, data quality standards and metrics, data quality controls and data issues
• Assist the WM and P&C data sponsors in the preparation of the WM and P&C data governance bodies, incl. agenda, meeting presentations and meeting minutes
• Closely collaborate with project managers and business analysts from other parts of the BCBS 239 program within and outside of WM and P&C
Multichannel Management & Digitization UBS Switzerland is constantly looking for new talents. This role is part of the Data Management Office within the Wealth Management (WM) and Personal and Corporate Banking (P&C) divisions. The business analyst analyzes complex front-to-back processes in the area of reference data incl. client data, product data and transaction data. Primary focus is on the front-to-back flows between the WM and P&C front offices in various booking centers and the Group function of UBS AG.
The job is located in the UBS office in Wroclaw.
• Higher education (degree from a University/ FH, preferably in Business Administration / Banking & Finance / Science), ideally in combination with IT experience
• Minimum 2-4 years of work experience at a financial institution
• Thorough understanding of change management processes related to IT solutions
• Experience in project management, ideally in combination with business analysis for complex solution domains, at the interface between business and IT
• Strong analytical skills, systematic thinker
• Good communication, organizational and conceptual skills
• Able to cope with a dynamic and changing environment
• Communicative, independent and proactive personality
• Consensus driven yet assertive to lead projects to successful delivery
• Able to challenge taken approaches, opinions and concepts while integrating project teams for successful delivery
• Previous wealth management and/or retail banking experience advantageous
• Excellent MS Office skills especially profound MS PowerPoint and MS Excel knowledge required
• Excellent English skills (speaking and writing); German skills would be beneficial
• Experience to work in an international environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."