Business Analyst in Service Management
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you driven by the desire to deliver exceptional client service? Do you have sharp analytic, conceptual and organizational skills?
We're looking for someone who will:
• coordinate the portfolio of Strategic Regulatory Initiatives (SRI / White) for GGC and its related tasks and processes, including
manage quarterly activity survey for Strategic Regulatory Initiatives, analyze FTE fluctuations to explain deviations from the Operating Plan
ensure transparent management of SRI / White CtB & RtB as well as external legal fees forecasting, funding and flow-back
• support operational delivery of service management globally
• maintain GGC Service Catalog static data, ensure its accuracy and alignment with Group Consolidation and Reporting System structure
• support in the maintenance of static data in Group Cost Transparency system to ensure costs are allocated accurately
• define and maintain the functional service cost models and run the monthly cost recovery process
• support on the coordination and maintenance of the headcount related activity survey for the function
• support on the annual allocation key refresh process for the function, prepare key reviews, calculation of the allocation keys and set-up in the system
• prepare and present financial information to Senior Management
• assist with operational activities, perform ad-hoc tasks, various analysis as well as any other duties in the area of Service Management and SRI / White as needed
• provide effective communication and professional relations with stakeholders and co-workers
• ensure our financial reports and systems are up to date and accurate at any point in time
• timely and accurately deliver the operational risk elements related to service management and Strategic Regulatory Initiatives e.g. SRI / White
You'll be a member of our Group General Counsel Service Management Utility Team in Zabierzów and report into the local Team Head GGC Service Management. The team is responsible for operationally running Service Management and regulatory projects e.g. SRI / White for GGC globally. We cooperate with senior stakeholders from Group General Counsel and Finance.
• fluent in English
• degree in finance, business, accounting, economics or a related field;
• professional experience in the area of business management/ financial analysis
• advanced MS Excel knowledge and VBA skills
• knowledge of MS PowerPoint
• strong analytical skills, data and facts driven, ability to understand and interpret financial data
• good at building networks and comfortable in liaising with people at all levels
• knowledge of the UBS Service Management Framework, Finance Systems and GCT (Group Cost Control system) would be a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."