State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Risk Analyst with German, Associate 2
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-624882
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Supporting business units across the corporation, the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) division within SS Corporation establishes and maintains appropriate risk management policies, guidelines and limits, and assists executive and business level management with minimalizing operational, market, credit legal, regulatory and other risks to the company.
- Support key decision makers in developing vision for future growth of Reporting and Analytics Teams: Operational Risk, Credit Risk, Liquidity Risk and Market Risk Teams;
- Deliver various risk reporting and controlling activities per established procedures;
- Drive quality and process improvement initiatives as defined by the internal business partners;
- Promote best practices in coordination with internal business partners;
- Assist in various ad-hoc requests.
- Fluency in English and German;
- University degree in the field of finance, computer science, data management or other technical field;
- Risk/finance experience is a plus, but not required;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word). Experience in VBA/ SQL is a plus but not required;
- Attention to details;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work with little supervision, self-driven and pro-active attitude;
- Demonstrated high energy and strong motivation to add value to the organization;
- Ability to work in a team towards common goal.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.