Pracodawca zakończył rekrutację na to ogłoszenie
A substantial portion of legal services will involve support to business partners in their negotiation of commercial agreements and varying degrees of involvement is preparation of strategies that are reflected in the agreements. The position will require fluent and proficient English speaking and writing skills. The successful candidate must show a high degree of flexibility, interacting with a direct line manager in the US, and business partners in the US and other locales across the globe. Customers are mostly refinery and chemical facility owners, located across a broad geographic territory. The legal services are required to be provided from offices in Krakow in the Shell Business Operations (SBO) Center. The successful candidate will be co-located there with lawyers holding similar responsibilities.
Purpose & Accountabilities:
The position will require the successful candidate to provide professional, timely, cost-effective and practical legal advice and support to several businesses within Shell. These are:
• the Shell Catalyst & Technologies companies which sell technology licenses, related process equipment and offer consulting services.
• the Shell Catalyst & Technologies companies which sell catalysts to refiners, petrochemical companies and other businesses, and sell licenses, services and products for Sulphur dioxide and carbon dioxide capture solutions.
Must have legal authorization to work in the country where the offices are located on a full-time basis.
• Educational prerequisites and license to provide legal services in the jurisdiction where physically located.
• Minimum 6 years legal experience required.
• Strong commercial/transactional contracting experience preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to identify legal risks and alternative strategies in a defined area.
• Ability to ensure that documents accurately reflect the commercial decisions, at all times consistent with legal obligations and Shell’s requirements.
• Ability to work as part of a team, locally and remotely, and with stakeholders with diverse cultural backgrounds.
Number of Vacancies:
Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.