State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Transaction Management Senior Expert, Officer
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-625795
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
IMS Transaction Management team services all aspects of trade confirmation and settlement instruction creation process across Asset Managers portfolios worldwide. Products include equities, fixed income, cash, foreign exchange, unitized funds and securitized derivatives of the same.
IMS Transaction Management team is centric for Asset managers, traders, brokers and other counterparty’s relationships.
- Work within the Investment Management Services - Transaction Management (TM) team based in Poland, provide primary support for client onboarding and change related projects, operational team (BAU) support
- Maintain operations of Transaction Management unit performing middle office functions (trade confirmation) for multiple Asset Mangers across fixed income, equity, unit trusts, money market, FX and cash instruments.
- Act as senior escalation point and subject matter expert for middle office related inquires
- Manage direct risk factors (operational and financial) through claims management, investigation and ownership over remediation strategies
- Support global, both external and internal onboarding process by achieving operational readiness, reducing post-migration straight through process fallouts, supporting resources estimation
- Play key part in performance governance through KPI/KRI management, client relationship management (Service Level reviews)
- Drive implementation of industry or regulatory imposed changes
- Support the client Project Management Office as TM representative in administrative duties within the functional workstream
- Support other TM onboarding activities as required
- 6-8 years of transaction management experience in a large financial services organization – a detailed understanding of the procedural, technical and product requirements within TM Teams preferred
- Fluent English – strong verbal and written communication skills
- Academic background, preferred degree in economics, finance, science or engineering
- Multitasking skills, strong analytical and prioritization skills, experience in deadline driven environment
- High Stress resistance
- Proven Transaction Management knowledge across asset types
- Strong understanding of financial markets; familiarity with custodian cut offs for various financial products and settlement methodologies
- Industry utility experience preferred – Omgeo CTM, ALERT, GTSS, SWIFT
- Understand global markets tendencies and enforced regulations i.e. T2S, MIFIID 2
- Understand settlement methodologies across various products (Fixed Income, Equity, FX, Cash etc.)
- Excellent understanding of settlement associated risks
- PC skills, including MS Office applications Word, Excel, Project and Visio
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.