A career in our Financial Operations practice, within Finance Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge.
Our team helps clients transform their finance function by executing strategies to reduce functional and operational complexity through streamlined processes, optimise d use of technology, and efficient use of resources to deliver cost effective, high quality services to all stakeholders.
Senior RPA Developer/Consultant
As our consultant, you will have a unique opportunity to join the RPA (Robotic Process Automation ) team and assess, design and implement RPA solutions within our Clients environments that helps our Client to achieve their business goals and do something extraordinary that would be out of their reach without your help. You will work intimately with clients through whole project life cycle.
· Working in cross-disciplinary team of experts, you will be responsible for the development of Robotic Process Automation solution in various RPA software using .NET & VBA knowledge for our Clients.
· Your responsibilities as a consultant will include not only developing new robotic solutions for the Client, but also the prior assessment, documentation creation and walkthrough on processes dedicated to be automated (confirming feasibility of process automation).
· We expect your involvement and understanding business issues in order to support our clients in in-depth comprehension of key-drivers for their current and future success and solving the strategic and operational problems. Thus, your responsibilities will not be limited only to coding.
· We expect that you will configure/code business processes and objects within the automation tool
· This role will include business process redesign activities.
· This role will include creation of business and technical documentation
· During the project, you will communicate with clients, therefore effective and professional communication is essential.
· We expect the proper understanding of project team roles and pro-active contribution to mutual success.
· We expect the effective combing of technical and business skills.
· Good knowledge of VB.NET and/or VBA and/or SQL supported by the implementation of several projects
· Good knowledge of business processes
· Experience in supporting different stages of software development process (analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment)
· Good understanding of IT technology
· Experience/certification in the RPA tools e.g. Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, NICE would be an advantage
· Ability to cooperate with other team members
· Commitment, enthusiasm and pro-active attitude
· Strong communication skills and ability to work with clients
· Excellent work organization and effectiveness
· Very good command of English.
· Opportunity to use your technology and business skills to address global financial crime challenges
· Participation in design and implementation of new products and services that leverage cutting edge technology
· Opportunity to broaden your professional experience by delivering complex and innovative technology / data analytics consulting projects
· Work in an international team providing services to leading global financial institutions (based in Europe, US, Asia and Africa)
· Collaboration with high profile, ambitious IT professionals
· Great atmosphere and comfortable working environment