Job Reference #
Are you a great with numbers? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information? Are you tech savvy ?
We’re looking for someone like this to assist with:
– involvement in projects to assist the department in achieving its strategic goals and objectives especially related to automation and robotics
– supporting accounting and reporting activities
– reconciling and analyze financial information for Finance functions
– collaboration with colleagues, improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of controls
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Zabierzow, Eximius Business Park.
Our role is to support the EMEA Financial Controlling and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information. Key objective of the role is to deliver high level reporting support on all operational and financial activities across our various locations.
– strong analytical skills
– working towards or hold university degree in technical / accounting / finance / economics or similar field
– very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
– comfortable with English
– methodical, concise and accurate with strong attention to details
– self-determined who is able to learn new skills quickly
– able to build strong relationships with local partners
– experienced with Advance VBA (coding, debugging)
SQL and .net is nice to have. Similarly some experience in Financial Reporting or GL Accounting is also nice to have.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Financial Accountant | UBS
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."