Main tasks on this position:
The ArcelorMittal Transversal Infrastructure Center is in charge of the digital workplace environment, the set of tools, configuration and service management processes, combining flexibility, innovation and optimized support model which support our core businesses.
You will be an internal consumer-facing technical consultant with ServiceNow platform design responsibilities to support multi-tower ServiceNow initiatives.
To provide guidance and thought leadership in platform design, integration design, development standards, platform management methods, and technology strategy consulting. And, to deal with our 3rd party Service Integrator.
- People: to lead, educate, mentor and develop the partner resources who are assigned to your projects;
- 3rd Party: to challenge provider architecture/development proposals, in order to get best class and cut edge solution which fits for use and purpose for our stakeholders;
- Financial: to assist in the scoping of new opportunities and to design tools and techniques to deliver efficiently;
- Quality: to ensure each artefact produced, each configured technical component, and all personal interactions are of the highest quality;
- Delivery: to act as the final escalation point for technical decision-making within a project
- Project: to fulfil technical design and leadership and ensure the highest standard of technical quality;
- Design: to fulfil technical design guidance;
- Stakeholders: to educate and agree the right technical solution;
- Experience: to deliver a positive and value-add experience in every interaction
The right person to join us:
- Min. bachelor degree IT or other related
- Great proficiency in English is necessary.
- General PM/Architect: Two to three years of experience preferred
- Service management: 3+ years of practitioner experience
- Agile: 2+ years of practitioner experience
- ServiceNow Platform Architecture: 2+ years of platform architecture experience with a demonstrable portfolio of multiple platform successes on the ServiceNow platform (Certification is a plus).
- Prior experience in People Management would be a plus