Business Manager in Global Wealth Management
Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you passionately organize and prepare committees? Do you excel in building trustful relationships across various functions and divisions and feel comfortable to call for meeting documentation and follow up on actions? Do you have a flair for writing communication messages towards our employees?
If so, we are looking for someone like that to:
- Run the organization of the relevant committees (Operating Committee, Management Committee, Service Operating Committee) for Operating Head WM Europe Domestic including the planning of the yearly schedule, the agenda preparation and required logistics
- Coordinate, prepare and distribute the committee materials
- Perform all administrative work around the committees and meetings such as maintenance and follow up on the action log
- Develop internal communications for the Business Sector as well as organize and drive internal staff events such as Townhalls
- Assist governance related activities by compiling information for further approval processing
- Support the Operating Office and Service, Quality Management team in any other operational and daily inquiries and tasks
You’ll be working in the Operating Office & Service Quality Management Team (OO & SQM), a highly dynamic environment that delivers services for Wealth Management (WM) in Europe as well as for all UBS divisions within our legal entity UBS Europe SE. We support the COO Wealth Management Europe Domestic and UBS Europe SE in his operational tasks and activities and ensure operational excellence across the sector.
We want to expand our Zurich and Frankfurt based OO & SQM team with a team in Wroclaw to increase our capabilities in delivering our priorities. In your role, you will support us in efficiently running our committees and meetings and help our stakeholders stay informed and deliver relevant documentation early and with high quality. This exciting role enables you to build up significant governance know-how across our sector and stakeholders in Europe.
- Relevant experience in comparable roles
- Background and understanding of operational processes in the financial services industry and supporting back office units
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel, SharePoint
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and facilitation skills
- Highly structured and organized with utmost attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to independently troubleshoot, drive multiple committees at the same time and effectively manage priorities
- Sound judgment, assertive, flexible and comfortable to perform in a fast-paced and complex environment
- Proactive, collaborative, service-oriented and ready to take ownership for dedicated topics
- Fluent in English (both verbally and written), German an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Business Manager in Global Wealth Management | UBS
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."