For our client, an international company we are looking for Candidates willing to work on a position:
- performing advanced processing for receivable transactions in SAP and ERP system,
- creating and maintaining customer master data,
- conducting credit checks and cash collection,
- preparing aging analysis, reporting, and dunning procedures,
- establishing and managing credit limits and report on deviations from credit standards,
- handling complex requests, inquiries related to accounts receivable and credit management activities,
- constantly seeking out better ways of performing processes.
- knowledge of Dutch and English language,
- good organizational and analytical skills,
- solid problem solving and detail-oriented,
- good communication skills,
- ability to work in culturally diverse teams with many levels of personnel,
- understanding of accounting processes and associated technology platforms will be an asset.
- professional development in a dynamic and growing organization,
- an interesting career path with real impact on the business,
- a wide range of internal and external training,
- attractive social benefits package such as private medical care, MultiSport card, language courses,
- the possibility of independence in creating new ideas and solutions for employers.