Specialist in Asset Creation team
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
SECURITIES DATA ADMINISTRATION (SDA) is a department of BNP Paribas Securities Services which is providing pricing and assets creation services to Fund Accountants and institutional clients. Services provided by SDA are designed to monitor whole lifecycle of the securities and ensure that on every step quality is maintained on the highest level.
As a part of Asset Creation team you will be responsible for security creation in various applications. You will operate in international environment and be a part of one of the largest company within Securities Services sector.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support Securities Asset Creation Team in daily activities
- Recognize different types of the assets and their key features
- Deliver securities creation to fulfil the Client`s needs in given investment portfolio
- Investigate and solve all discrepancies in security database
- Contact internal and external counterparties from multiple locations
- Contact data vendors (Bloomberg & Reuters) to clarify data mismatches
- Find and propose process improvements
We are interested both in experienced professionals as well as new graduates. The level of the position will be adjusted individually basing on candidates’ professional experience.
We are looking for you, if you:
- Are fluent in English as working language
- Have at least Bachelor degree in Finance/Economy/Accounting
- Have professional experience in accounting, finance, mutual fund operations, and loan servicing or related careers (preferred).
- Are able to work with multiple tasks at the same time
- Have well - developed organizational habits
- Have excellent Microsoft Excel skills, beneficial with database development experience
- Are able to meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Bloomberg / Reuters Terminal will be an asset
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Relevant trainings and development opportunities
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa