Reporting to the EMEA LFO the Financial Analyst plays a key decision-support role in the finance department. This function serves as a central control and coordination point for all aspects of regular reporting of SS financial results including revenue expense and operating income statistical and driver reporting MIS reporting and ongoing KPI reporting.
- Revenue & Expense analysis
- Support and influence business decisions including revenue maximization and expense management and the distribution and presentation of internal management reports
- Budget & Forecast analysis
- Review of revenue and expense levels liaising with operational leads to identify growth areas or plan for structural changes
- Client Profitability Analysis
- Construction of monthly client profitability statements of clients for internal decision making purposes
- Provide support as necessary for pricing of local and/or cross border RFP’s.
- Monthly MIS Package
- Production of MIS package with business driven financial commentary with view to keeping management informed with regard to financial performance and business drivers.
- Analysis of Global Cost Allocations
- Monthly review of global cost allocations to ensure they reflect economic reality. Liaise within the State Street global finance network with regard to allocation methodologies
- Support the Regional Financial Planning & Analysis team and the Head of Finance in ad hoc projects and analysis as required.
- Interface with State Street global financial analyst and comptroller community to source financial data and assumptions or provide local financial insight as required.
- Collaborating closely with the Insight centers Revenue, Expense and Central reporting
- Expectation of minimum 7+ years’ experience in financial analysis (non-industry specific) or equivalent depth of experience
- University degree MBA or equivalent in Finance/Economics
- Advantage to have professional Accountancy qualification – in progress is acceptable
- Demonstrated track record of academic success and practical business experience
- Commercial acumen – ‘know what needs to be done’
- Ability to execute tasks efficiently/ effectively – ie demonstrate value-added in previous roles
- Initiative self starter decisive good fit with team
- Good numerical and analytical abilities with the ability to communicate complex concepts
- Good organization skills and sense of detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Skilled communicator both verbal and written good presentation skills
- Ability to work both independently and across teams.
- Fluency in written and oral English is required
- Looking for an ambitious high performer with ability and willingness to move ahead.
- The ideal candidate will be at Senior Financial Analyst Stage (preferably) in their career.
- Self-motivated flexible personable good communication skills both verbal and written ability to interact with people across all levels.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Advantage to have experience with Excel add-in databases (Essbase Q&A); Khalix and Oracle preferred but not essential
- Aptitude for learning new systems essential.
- Fuel Innovation
- Influence Courageously
- Collaborate for Results
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- Multisport card/cinema tickets / money transfer
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.