IFRS Financial Reporting Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information?
We’re looking for Financial Reporting Specialist to help us:
• prepare and analyze IFRS related information, focusing on Expected Credit Losses across diverse businesses
• prepare sign-off packs for different stakeholders, e.g. entities / divisions in order to facilitate the close and sign-off process
• prepare control reports in connection with regulatory reporting requirements
• investigate exceptions and reach out to financial controllers globally during the close process
• analyze data to be included in quarterly and annual reports and related disclosures
You’ll be working in the Financial Accounting and Controlling team in Group Finance, which is located in Zürich, London and also Zabierzow (Eximius Park) where this position is located. We are responsible for the preparation and analysis of the UBS Financial Statements and disclosures in accordance with IFRS, Swiss GAAP and other regulatory requirements. We are also responsible for the preparation and analysis of the regulatory capital adequacy related measures for our Swiss regulated entities including Risk-weighted Assets, leverage ratio denominator, the calculation of eligible capital and respective ratios.
• university degree in finance and accounting, economics, controlling or similar field
• accounting and financial reporting work experience either through a controlling, audit or consulting role
• familiarity with accounting standards (with the focus on IFRS, including IFRS 9)
• familiarity with SQL / database queries
• strong analytical skills as well as excellent problem solving skills
• fluency in English, written and spoken
• very good communication skills with the ability to work in an international environment with global teams
• methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
• able to apply technical understanding to practical problems and learn from experience
• eager to design insights into, control, and deliver financial data and service stakeholders as per their demands
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
IFRS Financial Reporting Specialist | UBS
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."