What will you do?
Performing RTR activities (including MEC) for applicable client entities according to procedures
Completing knowledge transfer plan
Working closely with the key people driving the business and strategy
Delivering the right information, analyses and commentary in the right format to support decision making process
Participation in budget preparation
Supporting automation process through process analysis
What we expect from you:
- Very good English
- Minimum 1 year of proven experience in a similar role
- MS Office (mainly Excel) skills are essential; ERP literacy is desirable
- Ability to work analytically within a problem solving environment
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month/year end closing
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.