Job Reference #
Do you have a background in financial planning or consulting and a comprehensive understanding of banking and financial services? Are you a collaborative and influential leader?
We're looking for a motivated self-starter to join our team as a Senior Business Strategist with the following objectives:
• Drive the development of financial plans partnering with representatives from our Business Divisions and Corporate Center, Group Functions (i.e., Treasury, Risk, Strategy) and Legal Entities
• Become the subject matter expert and thought leader in respective coverage areas
• Cooperate with senior staff in Zurich/London to lead and develop a small team of local subject matter experts
• Contribute to the development and presentation of regular and ad hoc analysis to the Group's senior management and regulators, including the Group strategic plan, forecasting activities, and regular assessment and analysis of business activities
• Develop scenario models and sensitivity analyses to support decisions on, e.g., capital and financial resource allocation and financial targets
• Support the team in overall coordination and process management, including contributing to development of the Group planning tool
You'll be working in Group Strategic Planning (GSP) team based in Krakow/Zabierzów (Eximius Business Park). GSP is part of Corporate Development & Performance and provides analysis and advice to the Group’s senior decision making bodies.
GSP steers the UBS planning process globally, performs financial analysis and assesses the 1 Year Operating Plan and 3 Year Strategic Plan in cooperation with stakeholders across the Group.
As a business strategist you'll play an important role in supporting the Business Divisions in the execution of their strategy and would be involved in Group strategic projects with a focus on Finance topics.
• The ideal candidate will have 5+ years' experience in financial planning and/or consulting roles/strategy roles, preferably with a focus in the financial services industry
• Outstanding people leadership, stakeholder management and communication skills required
• Significant experience with financial modelling and strong project management skills desirable
• Ability to handle a diverse portfolio and a strong team player committed to working towards common goals
• Sound understanding of financial accounting is required, with knowledge of Regulatory capital rules and understanding of risk management highly desirable
• Academic background in economics, business administration or accounting
• Excellent command of English (written/oral)
• MS Office proficiency is required, experience with IBM Cognos TM1 is desirable
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Business Strategist | UBS
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."