What will you do?
You will be responsible for reviewing videos for our Client in a given language. Mostly, you will:
Identify if transcription is applicable, while tagging content
Transcribe speech to text in the required language ad submitting the job following the guidelines and policies set by the client within the required turnaround time
Identify improvement opportunities in the work flow and provide insights on the content in queue to improve the process
What do we expect?
Fluency in English, and Portuguese
- Strong knowledge of modern culture & history in countries of the supported language
- 1+ year of work experience & university education will be a plus
What we can offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.