Leadership Opportunity in Fund Industry
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Experienced in Supervisor’s / Deputy Team Leader’s / Team Leader’s position?
- Looking for development in Deputy Team Leader’s or Team Leader’s position?
- Interested in further professional growth in financial operation sector?
- People-oriented, cooperative, focused on goal achieving, supportive and friendly?
Would you like to:
- Use your leadership skills and raising them with the support of experienced mentors?
- Have direct influence on good atmosphere creation?
- Work in a rapidly-growing fund industry operational centre?
- Gain or develop your knowledge of capital markets and financial instruments?
- Take next step in your professional career in the international environment?
- Take part in many managerial trainings aimed at developing your skills required to this role?
- Work in the company that highly values cooperation and innovation?
- Use English on a daily basis (every other language is warmly welcomed)?
If you answered YES for most of above questions we have great opportunity for you. We can help you to progress your career in financial operation centre among many open managerial positions you can find in BNP Paribas Securities Services. We are happy to advise you, basing on your assets, experience and interests which department could be the best fit for you.
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa