HR Payroll offers unique opportunity for a financial professional to enhance career and develop in HR and Payroll area. HR Operations provides remuneration, benefits and services for businesses and their employees globally. Over 14 billion dollars are managed on an annual basis involving salary, burden, pension, share based compensation and payroll liabilities across all Shell businesses. HR Operations are responsible for 20 Shell People Countries plus ECP payroll and 8 Global Payroll Outsourced countries with around 80,000 employees on payroll.
This position is based in Krakow and will report directly to Global Payroll Operations Support Manager. HR Payroll Assurance Specialist for Europe Region has two counterparts – based in Manila (HR Payroll Assurance Specialist for the Americas Region) and in Kuala Lumpur (for the APMEO Region) to collaborate with daily. The HR Payroll Assurance Specialist Europe is responsible for the oversight of the payroll control framework of 8+ countries and International Mobility Tax Compliance team.
KEY ACCOUTABILITIES INCLUDE:
• Ensure compliance of European payroll operations with internal control framework, internal and external regulations especially relating to Data Privacy and Information Management. Carry out controls’ self-testing.
• Facilitate discussions on business risk assessment, gap identification and closure identification
• Coordinate and facilitate regular discussions with key stakeholders to ensure handoffs and ownership/responsibilities over controls are identified and agreed
• Lead business and system assurance coordination, communication and compliance across European Region
• Ensure proper incidents’ reporting in HR and Payroll
• Coordinate the audits, both internal and external, and maintain tools to track audit item closure.
• Coordinate the review process over system accesses for Payroll team members
• Active support in design of Master files supporting payroll operations, requiring good knowledge of MS Excel and VBA
• Collection and analyses over key performance indicators relating to Payroll
• Drive improvement initiatives in support of Operational Excellence, and driving world class performance across global HR Operations organization
• Lead and participate in special projects as they are identified
• Master’s Degree, Certified Professional in Finance/Accounting preferred (e.g. ACCA)
• Experience in process or controls’ design, Finance/Accounting Skills and Risk Assurance
• Multinational experience
• Mastery in Excel including VBA
• Three or more years’ experience in External or Internal Audit work is a plus
2. Communication: listen, respond, and express ideas effectively in oral and written communication in different context to resolve issues.
3. Collaboration: effectively work across teams, HR organization and business partners with proven ability to independently facilitate partnership and project calls. Demonstrate self-awareness in interactions with others with courage to challenge appropriately and hold others accountable. Ability to answer queries effectively and efficiently.
4. Problem Solving: exhibit design thinking and innovation by finding creative solutions to different and complex issues. Takes proactive approach to issue resolution.
5. Learning Agility: continuous self-development and curiosity to learn and evolve
Number of Vacancies:Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.