Business Analyst in Credit Risk Change
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy analysing and working with data in various topics within credit risk, finance and related areas? Do you know how to solve problems and manage projects efficiently? Do you like working together with key stakeholders to find effective and efficient solutions? Would you like to learn about how risk is managed and reported at UBS and become a subject matter expert on risk data?
If yes, you might be just the person we are looking for to help us to:
• capture business requirements, analyse and translate them into functional and non-functional specifications for credit risk models required for different regulatory initiatives
• work with Functional Architects and other Business Analysts to ensure solutions are fit for purpose
• coordinate with IT on the design and testing of solutions
• organise user acceptance testing
• support and follow-up investigation of questions, issues, and defects
• prepare training and guidance to support the transition to run-the-bank
• ensure compliance with policies, standards and regulatory requirements
You will be working in the Credit Risk Change team within the Group Risk Control Change Management Unit in Zabierzów. Our mission is to make the bank ready for the future.
The Credit Risk Change team is part of the wider Risk Control organization and works as an agent of change for our Risk Control colleagues. We are specialists from different backgrounds and we enjoy finding and implementing first-rate solutions due to our diverse backgrounds.
• A university degree in Economics, Finance, Math, Computer Science or equivalent
• Business analyst experienced (2+ years) in risk area or process/ system change or IT system development
• knowledge of risk methodology, quantitative analysis, treasury or finance related topics
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
• an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
• adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
• known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
• previous exposure or familiarity to project
• having PRM/ FRM or CFA would be a plus
development/project management approaches is a plus
• exposure to working under the Agile methodology is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Business Analyst in Credit Risk Change | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."