What's on Offer
- Annual bonus,
- Multisport Card,
- Private healthcare,
- Co-financing of personal development,
- Company integration events.
- Responsibility for the structure, vision and strategy shared service development.
- Simplify, standardize and further centralization of accounting and finance transactional activities.
- Ensure high quality and efficient transaction processing, accounting and reporting services to the
- Shape a culture of innovation, change, execution excellence and excitement within a freshly created team.
- Manage relationships with key finance and business stakeholders including responding to service delivery questions and issues.
- Translate business and process improvement strategies into operational objectives and assignments for the group, including resourcing, budget, and commitment plans.
- Prepare and present monthly & quarterly financial results to the European Board.
- Maintain and monitor key finance operation process performance metrics and lead and drive business process continuous improvement projects.
- Ensure balance sheet integrity, compliance with internal control policies (SOX), procedures and regulatory guidelines (e.g. US GAAP and local statutory requirements) for all activities managed by service center.
- Responsibility of timely, correct tax calculation and submission of tax declarations.
- Coach and develop team members and perform quarterly performance reviews.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing financial processes in a shared service,
- Financial background, either formal education or external certificates,
- Tax knowledge is highly desired,
- IT Literate with experience of MS Office and ERP,
- Very good command of English language,
- Professional experience in team management,
- Great communication skills,
- Ability to manage change,
- Leadership skills.