CTO Project Management Officer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you well organized, trustworthy, self-motivated individual looking for a wide variety of tasks? Do you have strong analytical skills and like to challenge current processes? Do you see yourself as the person who likes to ensure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone exactly like that who can:
• drive project management activities within CTO
• develop and monitor plans, milestones and deliverables
• regularly track RAID items
• produce reports in excel on program status
• minutes and follow up for key meetings
• financial reports on program
• analyze and improve existing processes and tools
• deliver regular project reports and engage with key stake holders to obtain information
• provide support on operational and daily business matters
• work closely with senior stakeholders across IB Technology and engage with Program Managers and Team Leads on project-based tasks as well as day-to-day activities
• provide support to management in collecting critical documents, presentations and other communications, ensuring appropriate messaging
You’ll be working in the Investment Bank IT CTO team in London. Our role is to provide IBIT teams with oversight, support, analysis, and solutions to implement a strategic architecture. We help by sharing the architecture vision, modelling the business, mapping data flows, and illustrating component integration.
You will be joining the existing global IB Tech Cloud team within CTO. You will collaborate closely with the Senior Management, Business, Software Engineers and User Experience professionals.
– experience in similar role within Project/Program management team
– exceptional work organization skills and methodical planning
– firm knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel (pivot tables, vlookups)
– experience with process improvements
– experience in building measures that help make conscious data-driven decisions
– strong analytical skills with high attention to details
– interest in modern software technology and platforms
– basic understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– innovative, proactive, driven and a good team player
– focused on quality
– an excellent verbal and written communicator and fluent in English
– conscientious, resilient and highly motivated with a can-do attitude
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
CTO Project Management Officer | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."