State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Business Risk Consultant, Senior Associate
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-632347
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Support GS EMEA Business Control Team, overseeing production of accurate timely governance papers, Management Information along with completion of various administrative tasks to support control reporting.
- Review production of formal reporting packs for key risk forums within the stipulated timelines signing off completeness and accuracy
- Manage timely forums packs distribution;
- Following up actions arising from committee meetings
- Maintenance of annual agenda planners for committees
- Review and approve Operational Key Risk Indicator (OKRI) data for Risk Forums
- Review and approve OKRI data ensuring complete, accurate and appropriate for use
- Preparing multiple risk data related MIs & making updates to Collaborate site as required
- Maintaining respective action logs and committee structure charters
- Distribution and collation of self-evaluation questionnaires for risk committees
- Complete, analyse and publish governance evaluation process results for relevant governance forums on an annual basis
- Perform or effectively accommodate in the team ad-hoc analysis.
- Monitor process changes and follow them in cooperation with donor sites team.
- Provide administrative support for control orientated processes
- Actively support Officer in managing A1/A2 employees development
- Knowledge of operational controls,
- 3+ years’ experience in a business environment
- Previous analytical experience
- Strong analytical techniques to allow investigation into the root cause of issues affecting business performance and to interrogate data/metrics
- Strong communication skills in order to build credibility with all levels of management across the business and explain objectives and results
- English level – proficient
- Business acumen to identify and connect risks across the organisation
- Attention to detail is crucial
- Confidence and adaptability to meet challenges
- Independence of thought and action especially in face of opposition
- Teamwork and cooperation – working cooperatively with others, sharing information and working effectively together towards a common goal
- Flexibility- Changing and adapting in response to situations as they develop. It includes being comfortable changing course, making decisions or taking action when all of the facts may not be known.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.