Frontend Developer – FX Trading
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire?
Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate?
Do you want to help us build and maintain a suite of top-quality front office FX Trading components?
We are looking for someone like that to join us and:
• collaborate with a global team of technologists and business stakeholders
• own deliverables from inception to production release and level 3 support
• help building and shaping the culture of innovation within the tech team
You’ll be working as within an agile team that is part of globally distributed FX Trading IT capability.
The team is located in Krakow/Zabierzow and is working to provide best class FX trading experience for internal users. The programme of work has a very high profile and is recognised to be a key part
of our business strategy over the next couple of years.
• solid knowledge and experience with automated testing at all levels (unit/integration/acceptance testing)
• experience with some of these or equivalent technologies:
• team player who values clean code and the continuous learning culture
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
• passionate about what you do, detail-oriented, always striving for excellence and proactively seeking for areas to improve
• strong written and verbal command of English
• experience with building RESTful APIs with Java as a plus
• FX domain knowledge as a big plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Frontend Developer – FX Trading | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."